at Chattanooga Holistic Animal Institute
- Why More Pet Owners Are Feeding Their Dogs Like Wolves — Chattanooga Times Free Press
- New Holistic Vet Clinic Offers Nontraditional Treatment — Nooga.com
- Chattanooga Holistic Animal Institute Opens On Southside — Chattanoogan.com
- Holistic pet care clinic opens in Chattanooga — wrcbtv.com
- Dr.Colleen Smith
- Vet Offers Holistic Approach — The Pulse
- Chattanooga Holistic Animal Institute Celebrates Two Years — Chattanooga.com
- Under the Skin: Acupuncture is used to treat far more than just pain — Chattanooga Times Free Press
Loved this place! Took my rat and they were so nice and caring. Every single staff member was excellent and seemed like they loved being there. It was clean. As a pet owner, you never want to need to go to the vet, but when you do, I'm glad I have a place like this to use.
My dog just had a non-anesthetic teeth cleaning. The staff did a great job on my dog's teeth. Every member of the staff was professional, attentive, and caring. I would highly recommend this veterinary center.
I took my dog Chief here because my vet had said his liver enzymes were high long story short they listened to my concerns, x-rays were done and we were off to the ER for surgery. I loved the care they gave my baby and the peace of mind they gave me. I am switching vets needless to say! Love them!