Reiki translates as universal life energy and is an amazing energy healing method that originated in Japan. It is offered as an alternative treatment in hospitals. While it has mainly been used for healing people, in more recent years, those who have learned reiki have realized how beneficial this healing system could be to their own pets and other animals.
What are the benefits of reiki for pets?
- Because reiki is healing energy, it will never harm you or your pet.
- It can be given to any type of animal.
- If your pet has emotional problems due to a traumatic situation such as abuse, neglect, or a traumatic injury, reiki can help release and heal those emotions.
- For behavioral issues such as nervousness or hyperactivity, reiki can help your pet relax and reduce their stress and anxiety.
- If your pet is sick or injured, reiki can help your pet heal more quickly. If your pet is facing a serious illness, reiki can help bring comfort and be a great compliment to conventional treatment.
- If your beloved pet is dying, reiki for animals can help bring peace and comfort to you and your pet during this difficult time. It really seems to help them relax so they are not afraid and struggling to stay a part of our lives.